As first-time parents, it can be hard to choose the products we use on our little ones. We are often unfamiliar with brands and how our little ones will react to their products. But more frightfully we are unaware of the ingredients contained by many of the everyday products we use.
The majority of brands pride in calling themselves best, but are they really? Parents are often under the impression that some of the leading brands are what's truly best based on popularity. However, many leading brands sell products that contain harmful and irritating chemicals. These chemicals can be absorbed by a baby’s skin in as little as 26 seconds.
It can be frustrating for parents of sensitive skinned babies to find safe products at an affordable price. We all want to provide our babies with high-quality products but it can be hard to do so without breaking the bank.
Fortunately for us thrifty parents, brands like Happy Little Camper exist. Happy Little Camper provides products made from 100% non-GMO cotton, at a much more affordable price than other brands. All products are hypoallergenic and dermatology tested.
Ultra Absorbent Diapers
- Ultra-absorbent, sustainable-sourced wood pulp bio core helps reduce
- Fast-absorbing moisture wick materials wicks away moisture
- Ultra-lightweight and non-bulky
- Soft, non-GMO natural cotton blend top sheet and back sheet
- Diaper Top sheet contains Vitamin E & Soothing Aloe Vera
- Lotion-free and totally chlorine-free
- No harmful chemicals or dyes
- Biodegradable and recyclable packaging
See original post here