It's been amazing to me how many wipes we go through having a little baby. We went from using wipes almost only for cute baby butts, to now using them for almost everything. Wiping faces, wiping high chairs, wiping toys...you name it, we're wiping it.
When wiping or testing wipes, here's my criteria:
- It has to have all natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals
- It has to feel nice, if I wouldn't wipe my booty with it, I'm not wiping my baby's booty with it.
- It has to be strong and come out of the packaging nicely. I know this sounds ridicuous, but there's nothing I can stand more than when a wipe won't come out of the pack.
I had the opportunity to test out the Happy Little Camper wipes, which are hypoallergenic and made of pure, non-GMO cotton. I was pretty impressed, so I'm sharing this review with you.
Here are some of the features of Happy Little Camper wipes:
- Dermatologically tested
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- No perfumes, dyes, pesticides or optical brighteners
- Made with organic aloe
- Septic safe
Clearly these wipes match with my #1 criteria, but what about #2 and #3? My first reaction on opening the pack was that the wipes are super thick. they're not overly wet, but definitely not dry. They're very strong which I was impressed with. You won't accidentally pull of a piece of this wipes, it's pretty solid.
My favorite thing about the wipes is that I feel I can wipe bums, faces and hands with it ( not the same wipe obviously) The reason I mention face and hands is that sometimes I just don't know about using some of the bigger brand on face, because I am very protective of what goes near her face and hands.
If you're looking for an all natural brand of wipes created specifically for the safety of your baby, try out Happy Little Camper wipes.
See original post here