If you’re like me and most other moms of little ones, using wipes all day, every day isn’t unusual. And, if your kid is like my kid, the types of wipes you use have a big impact on how irritated (or not) her little bottom gets. It’s really important to me to keep my kiddo’s bum happy, and after trying out several different types of wipes, one brand is the clear winner in my mind: Happy Little Camper wipes with Organic Aloe Vera.
Here are my top 10 reasons why:
- They are made of pure 100% natural cotton with soothing, Organic Aloe Vera that condition and gently cleanse sensitive skin, naturally and safely.
- They do not contain any chemicals, synthetics, or dyes – ever.
- They are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, totally chlorine-free and non-GMO.
- They leave my kiddo’s skin feeling soft and conditioned (and not red!).
- They are made from a pH-balanced formula gentle enough to use multiple times a day. I like to change P’s diaper often, so it’s nice to know the wipes aren’t bothering her skin!
- The ingredients in the wipes help support your baby’s natural defenses.
- They are dermatologically tested.
- They wipes are biodegradable wipes in resealable packaging that includes recycled material.
- The wipes contain Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice.
- There is absolutely no chlorine, no ethyl alcohol, no silicone, no sulfites, no fragrance, no parabens, no PEG, no PET in the wipes.
Happy Little Camper wipes come in two different types: regular and flushable, as well as in regular packs and travel packs. Cost wise, they just slightly more expensive than some of the mainstream brands (Pampers, Huggies, etc), but for all their natural, soothing benefits, the extra half cent or so per wipe is definitely worth it!
See original post here